BUSINESS LESSONS FROM THE WORLD OF RUGBY - AN AUDIENCE WITH ANDREA PINCHEN
An intimate, interactive and informal chance for business leaders to meet Andrea, hear her views on leadership and discuss key management topics. Ask questions and enjoy food and drink with the HUB CP community.
WHAT ANDREA WILL COVER:
- What happens when 10 times Premiership champions stare relegation in the face: how they reversed a downward spiral and rediscovered.
- What to do when your culture changes and why ‘guts and gumption’ are essential if your company values go AWOL.
- How honesty and transparency can create a source of energy for change, improvement and winning.
- How to handle high profile media stories including tackling salary disputes and dealing with strong personalities.
- How to rebuild your culture making sure that everyone is ‘all-in-it-together’ but also focussing on key systems and structures.
- How having your whole team focused on continuous improvement and incremental change can have dramatic results.
Register your interest for this event here.
Thursday 7th October – 18:00-20:00pm
ANDREA PINCHEN CEO, LECEISTER TIGERS
Andrea spent 11 years with Emirates, specialising in aviation security, before joining Tigers in 2004 initially with responsibility for revenues in season tickets and match tickets. She was appointed Commercial Manager in 2012 with additional responsibility for sponsorship and corporate hospitality, and was instrumental in the growth of the business and in securing agreements with key sponsors. She joined the Board as Commercial Directors in September 2014 and then became Chief Operating Officer before being appointed Chief Executive in May 2020.
Share this post: