When you visit our website, we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you, for instance the date and time of your visit and how you use our website.
A cookie helps you get the best out of our website and helps us to provide you with a more customised service. We use the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies – to enable the website to function properly. They include cookies which enable you to use a shopping cart for online purchases or login to your account
- Performance cookies – to enable us to track how our site is used and to improve how our website works
- Functional cookies – to enable us to recognise you when you revisit our website so that you will not have to re-enter your details each time you visit the website. They include cookies which enable us to speed up your searches and store information about your preferences (for example, your language preferences), in order to customise the website to your individual interests
- Advertising cookies – to enable us to profile and track data across multiple websites and record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. If you accept these cookies, we may show our advertisements on other websites based on your user profile and preferences. We will use this information to make our website and our advertising campaigns more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose
- Unclassified – these cookies are still in the classification process, and will show up in one of the following categories: Necessary, Performance, Functional or Advertising
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can choose which cookies we can set by using our cookie preference centre. To enable all cookies other than those strictly necessary cookies, you will need to click the ‘accept’ button in our cookie preference centre or on our cookie consent banner that launches when you visit our website.
|name of cookie||name of provider||purpose|
|__utma||Google Analytics Tracking|
|__utmb||Google Analytics Tracking|
|__utmc||Google Analytics Tracking|
|__utmz||Google Analytics Tracking|
SPOTLER COOKIES AND TRACKING
At Cooper Parry, we use Spotler, a marketing automation platform.
Spotler includes cookies. First party cookies, to be precise. And they come out the oven as soon as you click ‘accept’ on our website.
Once baked, they help us understand our audience engagement, which we then use to give our marketing activity even more flavour.
More information can be found out about Spotler Cookies HERE.
We also use similar technologies including tracking pixels and link tracking to monitor your viewing activities.
DEVICE AND BROWSER TYPE AND OPEN STATISTICS
All emails have a tracking pixel (a tiny invisible image) with a query string in the URL. Within the URL we have user details to identify who opened an email for statistical purposes.
All links within emails and SMS messages sent from the Spotler platform contain a unique tracking reference, this reference help us identify who clicked an email for statistical purposes.