TECHNICAL INSIGHTS FOR FDs and FCs
Ready to hear what’s hot in the world of IT, Audit and Tax?
In just 90 minutes, we cover a number of hot topics; ranging from remote audits, the impact C-19 has had on company accounts, and Entrepreneurs Relief.
Want to see the topics at a glance? Check them out below:
Alison Fovargue Relationship Partner
- Impact of C-19 on company accounts and audit reports – carrying value of assets impairment reviews, accounting for furlough, loans and grants
- Going Concern assessment in light of C-19
- What is a Remote Audit? And how to get ready for it.
Steve Brooks IT Director
- How prepared was your Finance Team for remote working?
- What could you do to improve efficiency and contingency planning?
Philip Rogers Tax Partner
- Ways to improve your cash position
- Planning opportunities whilst values are low
- Getting ready for what’s next – tax rises on the horizon?
Share this post: