SMART PEOPLE MAKE BAD DECISIONS.
ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY.
But if you knew about the most common mistakes, you could avoid them, right?
That’s why we’re hosting this webinar with David Swanwick, Head of Client Communications (EMEA) & Vice President at Dimensional Fund Advisors.
With over 20 years’ worth of experience and evidence on how (not) to invest your money, David is the perfect person to bring you this disaster class, with one goal: steering you way clear of any slip-ups of your own.
SO, WHAT WILL WE BE COVERING?
• Forgetting the stock market is tough to beat
• Failing to understand that risk and return are related
• Putting all your eggs in one basket
• Wasting money on investment costs
• Not focussing on the investment mix
• Letting emotions play a part in investment decisions.
Share this post: