WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?
If there's something you want to chat through, just pop your details on here and we'll line up one of our talented team to get back to you, Easy, peasy.
“At Cooper Parry, our people drive our business, not the other way around. When we create a space where everyone can bring their whole selves to work, we create potential for more innovation, more productivity, and greater employee wellbeing.
As D&I Advisor, I find it a real privilege to help CP lead the way in workplace inclusivity, disrupt societal norms and stereotypes that perpetuate inequity in the workplace, and make life count for all our people.”
Our long-term D&I goals:
- Have industry-leading diversity in our workforce, reflecting the diverse communities we are in.
- Be a culture-driven workplace where we embrace inclusivity and celebrate unique perspectives.
- Actively listen to and amplify the voices of those from marginalised backgrounds.
- Proactively and equitably support everyone to bring their whole selves to work and achieve their best at CP.
- Transform the future of accountancy by supporting the development of youth from underrepresented backgrounds.
We’re committed to helping out where we can, and we currently sponsor 32 students aged 15-18 from St Mark’s School in Hounslow to take part in the Ivy House Award.
The Fair Chance Fund programme targets students from disadvantaged backgrounds and offers a year-long extra-curricular activity focussed on developing future professional leaders.
The students learn leadership skills, gain an understanding of the workplace and business, and grow their self-confidence.