WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?
If there's something you want to chat through, just pop your details on here and we'll line up one of our talented team to get back to you, Easy, peasy.
“At Cooper Parry, our people drive our business, not the other way around. When we create a space where everyone can bring their whole selves to work, we create potential for more innovation, more productivity, and greater employee wellbeing.
As D&I Coordinator, I find it a real privilege to help CP lead the way in workplace inclusivity, disrupt societal norms and stereotypes that perpetuate inequity in the workplace, and make life count for all our people.”
Our long-term D&I goals:
- Have a diverse workforce reflective of the communities we are in.
- Have full awareness of the challenges faced by individuals within CP and society andenact policies and individual support to minimise their impact.
- Embed inclusivity and a celebration of diversity into the culture of CP.
- Actively listen to those who are under-represented or who may face discrimination and amplify their voices within CP and in the wider community.
- Work with external organisations to support the training of youth from diverse backgrounds to develop long-term diverse talent pools.
We’re committed to helping out where we can, and we currently sponsor 32 students aged 15-18 from St Mark’s School in Hounslow to take part in the Ivy House Award.
The Fair Chance Fund programme targets students from disadvantaged backgrounds and offers a year-long extra-curricular activity focussed on developing future professional leaders.
The students learn leadership skills, gain an understanding of the workplace and business, and grow their self-confidence.