Our tax compliance service is all about giving you peace of mind, saving you time, maximising your tax opportunities and keeping you off HMRC’s regulatory radar. It’s a lot more than just completing a tax return.
We advise, guide and work alongside businesses just like yours, meeting all your tax filing obligations. On top of that, we’ll complete your detailed tax calculations, provide tax disclosures for your annual accounts and ensure you’re making the most of valuable reliefs and incentives.
DON’T PLAY CATCH UP: COMPLIANCE IN THE DIGITAL ERA
Making sure your business is compliant with tax rules has always been the most important thing to us.
Recently, though, it’s become a lot more challenging. HMRC’s Making Tax Digital campaign is already live for VAT, and it’s got direct taxes in its sights for the not too distant future.
The tax authorities are placing greater scrutiny on compliance, too. HMRC are looking to reduce the tax gap and collect as much tax as possible. That means a tougher stance and substantial penalties for any tax return errors.
Right now, you need an adviser who can keep you up to speed with tax laws that are ever-changing. You need someone who offers consistent communication to help you respond to these issues. And you need someone who can manage your business’s tax affairs in an efficient, effective, timely manner. Leaving you to focus on what you do best; running and growing your business.
TAX COMPLIANCE DOESN’T HAVE TO BE TAXING
First and foremost, our tax compliance team will get to know you. Then, we’ll deliver results that are tailored precisely to your needs:
• We’ll prepare your business tax returns. Whether this relates to your company, partnership or LLP, we’ll save you time and stress by preparing accurate, timely returns and liaising with HMRC on your behalf.
• We currently act for a number of listed entities on a tax only basis. So if you already do your tax returns in-house, or require your tax adviser to be independent of your audit process, we can either act as a second pair of eyes or provide a full compliance service.
• We’ll guide you across the regulatory tightrope and make sure we’re meeting your reporting obligations. We’ll maximise your tax opportunities by showing you how to make the most of available tax reliefs and allowances, including specialist areas like Research & Development Tax Credit (R&D), Capital Allowances and Patent Box. And we’ll always be available to chat if you have any questions.
• If your business operates internationally, you have overseas stakeholders or you’re are private equity backed; we’ve got all the relevant experience you’ll need to understand and improve your tax position. Whether it be country by country reporting, withholding taxes, transfer pricing or the corporate interest restriction; we’re confident our tax geeks have the answers.
• We’ll help you calculate your tax liability/refund and ensure you know, well in advance, when any payments are due.
• If HMRC investigators ever come knocking, we’ll introduce you to our Tax Settlements and Investigation Team, who’ll deal with them on your behalf, and work with you to bring the enquiry to an acceptable conclusion.
WE TAKE A PARTNERSHIP APPROACH
We love to build relationships with our clients. It helps us thrive together. And our tax compliance offering will start with a chat and some insight into exactly what you want from our partnership.
We’ve got a large, hugely experienced, award-winning tax team operating under one roof and covering a wide range of specialisms. And we’ve built an excellent relationship with HMRC over the years. You can rest assured: you’ll get more than just financial compliance from us.
WHAT DO OUR CLIENTS SAY?
We could say tons of great things about what we do and how we do it, but then we would – wouldn’t we? Much better to leave that to our clients.READ MORE